Careers with OnForce Solar
Join our team and make your mark in the solar revolution!
We are dedicated to our mission to provide our workforce with competitive pay and benefits. Ask an OnForce Solar employee and they’ll tell you — we do right by our people and by the environment!
The following positions are currently available in NY, NJ, CT & MA.:
- Commercial Business Developer - Experienced Only. Exceptional compensation packages for highly experienced solar professionals.
- Solar PV Installers (experienced only, NABCEP preferred; we do not have any trainee positions open at this time)
- System/CAD Designer - Minimum qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in a PV Design role, including large (100kw+) commercial systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to understand and address complex spatial problems without seeing them in person.
- Mastery of AutoCAD as it pertains to 3-line diagrams, plot/plan diagrams, structural diagrams, and elevations and details of all kinds.
- Advanced familiarity with modern business technology and software: Web-based CRM, smartphone communication, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop (or equivalents).
- Reliable and able to meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of the National Electrical Code, ASCE 7-05, NYC Fire Code, and popular commercial roofing technologies (EPDM, TPO, etc.).
- The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualifications:
- Licensed Professional Engineer (Civil/Structural) in the State of NY or NJ, experience with steel and wood roof frames.
- 3+ years experience in a PV design role.
- Experience with utility-scale (1MW+) design.
- Experience with physical PV installation.
- Experience dealing with AHJ / code enforcement officials.
- Compensation DOE
- Health Benefits
- This position is full-time
- Relocation Assistance available
No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest!